Monday, March 28, 2011

Comments on Tory Burch

Tory Burch is one of the most famous brands in the United States, and now the brand has stepped into many other countries, including China. The first Tory Burch flag shop was set up in Hong Kong, the products of Tory Burch such as Tory Burch Heel Shoes, Tory Burch sandals became popular in China since then. And people are anticipating much more shops of it could show up in other places of China, like Hang Zhou, Shanghai. Now, let us read some comments on Tory Burch from China:

  1. Tory Burch set up its first shop in Hong Kong on December, happy.
  2. Where to buy Tory Burch Heel Shoes in Hangzhou? Anticipating.
  3. Tory Burch Sandals are beautiful, the quality of them are especially fine, I have bought several pairs of Tory Burch Sandals.
  4. In all the brands of shoes, Tory Burch shoes are more than beautiful which could not be modified by words.
  5. I want to own one pair of Tory Burch Rain Boot, is there anyone could give me some pieces of advices?
  6. Following:  http://tbshoppingmall.com is a good place to go, it is a professional place to sell Tory Burch products, there are Tory Burch Heel Shoes, Tory Burch wallets, Tory Burch Handbags and so on. The products are beautiful, and the price is the cheapest one that I have ever seen. I often bought shoes there. Just a suggestion, you can check it by yourselves.
  7. I have bought four pair of Tory Burch Reva Flats, both the quality and design are good, and it is comfortable to wear them. The above website is a good place to buy Tory Burch. I hope my experience could give advices to these who want to buy Tory Burch.
  8. Is there any Tory Burch shop in Guangzhou?
  9. Why there is not any Tory Burch shop in Shanghai? I have seen the products on in internet, they are much more splendid than what I imagine, I hope that I could seen the true products in shop.
  10. I am deciding to buy a pair of Tory Burch Heel Shoes with double T logos.
  11. It is said that Tory Burch is very popular in the western countries, I want to buy one.
  12. The following comments are just some selections of all comments in one website in China. Actually, the comments of Tory Burch are numerous, and most of the products are the affirmative ones. Therefore, you can rely on the opinions from the others. If you have still some doubts, you can check the comments by yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment